I like to call myself a writer, a philosopher, a Whovian...lot's of different things. However, what I am is [insert arbitrary thing here].
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.
Do not call me perfect,
a lie is never a compliment.
Call me an erratic
Then tell me that you
love me for it."
- Beau Taplin || You’re a fucking wreck and I love you for it. (via recovering-ballerina)
When one of my family members asks why I don’t have a boyfriend
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”"
No I fucking LOVE this.